Senior Sales Manager
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our team
- Develop an active sales strategy for Relum, developing a general market overview focusing on market size, compliance requirements and competitor analysis.
- Actively and professionally manage the entire Relum sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing opportunity reviews, developing proposals and presentations, negotiating, and closing.
- Thoroughly research and understand a prospect’s business drivers including current status, issues, objectives, requirements, and decision-making process. Advise prospects on the best mix of products and services required to meet their business drivers.
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up to date.
- Attend meetings with prospects as required.
- Create and deliver highly polished proposals, presentations, contracts, and other documentation in support of the sales process.
- Respond to queries, tenders, RFPs, and other requests for information in a timely manner and ensure that all sales opportunities are fully captured and fully explored.
- Undertake product demonstrations to ensure key selling points (and features) are matched to identified client needs.
- Working in close coordination with product and service delivery personnel, lead and undertake regular partner/account planning meetings until the partner goes live.
- Participate in internal review meetings to ensure that partner performance improvement initiatives and developments are being prioritized and progressed as appropriate, communicating with, and managing partner expectations as required.
- Liaise with and keep informed other key business areas such as integration support, service delivery and product development so that Business Development plans and requirements are fully understood.
- Create monthly and quarterly forecasts on revenue/lead management and end of month reports on revenue and performance. Make recommendations to reduce any variances versus budget and provide additional timely feedback as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to develop campaigns to relevant prospects. Input into sales and marketing materials as appropriate.
- Fully understand competitor products and services (including strengths, weaknesses, and pricing) to pitch Relum, and its products, with a clear competitive advantage.
- Maximize networking opportunities with regular use of conferences, events, and special interest blogs/forums.
- Ensure industry and market knowledge is kept up to date and relevant by researching and reading relevant news sources.
- Represent Relum at appropriate industry events in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Continue working closely with live partners upselling them Relum’s new products and services, while helping other departments settle best relationship with partners
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience within the online gaming industry.
- Ability to clearly express oneself verbally in English language (proficiency in other language additionally will be considered as an advantage).
- Proven experience in negotiation of commercial contracts and building key partner relationships.
- Extensive Knowledge of the igaming industry.
- Knowledge of a casino gaming products will be considered as an advantage.
- Own large networks and contacts of executive and decision-making personnel.
- Experience of creating commercial proposal and negotiating contracts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong Networking and Relationship Building Skills.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel internationally (sometimes at short notice).
- Proven ability to problem solve and drive issues through a timely resolution.
- Excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to prioritize activities accordingly within a fast-paced changeable environment.
- The ability to think both analytically and creatively and always seek to identify solutions rather than problems.
- Result driven, extremely well organized, and self-motivated. Comfortable with working according to deadlines and strict targets.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Atlassian products.