Now Relum is looking for a Product Designer.
We need your help bringing that vision to life by creating people-centric, enterprise-level experiences that are elegant, refined, and seamless. You will continue to make our user experience a product differentiator in the marketplace. So, if you are ready to create outstanding web and mobile products and you have the talent and the skills it takes – apply now!
· Collect, analyze and understand the system requirements and translate them into the conceptual solutions
· Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Conduct user research and interviews, get inspiration and ideas, and understand how users think and act
· Discover problems from a UX perspective and find the most optimal solution keeping internal consistency across the system
· Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
· Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, user flow diagrams, service blueprints, user personas, story boards, site maps, and prototypes.
· 3+ years experience
· Strong understanding of design principles, user-centered design methods, and design processes
· Deep understanding of information design fundamentals such as typography, layout, and information hierarchy
· Strong understanding of information architecture and user-flows
· Experience applying UX design principles to data and information visualization
· Open for objective criticism and constructive discussions
· Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.